.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

baking for baby

Friday, June 18

try before you ... name

Since we were married almost 2 1/2 years ago, Emma and I have had an 'issue' with boys names. We have found it hard to agree on any at all. We are fine with girls - we have a couple of great names we are ready to whip and and use, but we cannot reveal these here - of course.

I must admit that my suggestions are sometimes designed to just give us something to argue and laugh about, but I have had some that I have liked and been serious about.

In an effort to get over this 'issue' before the boy is with us in this world, I have been giving the boy a different name each day and 'trying' it on fror size. I has been kind of strange at first, but I'd recommend it for it's ability to bring one closer to the little tyke.

So far I have used:
  • Bob
  • Frank
  • Percy
  • Fin
  • Sharkbait
  • Joe or Jo or Joey (maybe these should have had separate days?)
  • Bevan (as in Bevan Addinsall from Young Talent Time - obviously this didn't far ... )
  • Hamish (this one is looking good - this is Emma's father's Scottish name, i.e. James)


  • If there are any suggestions, PLEASE let us know.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home