.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

baking for baby

Thursday, June 10

it's a BOY!

Today we sat in a dark room and discovered that we are having a little boy ...

It was quite a spin out, seeing this little alien peeking back at us. Everything's fine so far - ten fingers and ten toes, strong heart, all in the right proportions.

We have some pictures which I will scan and post, and a video (which I'm sure we will never look at again - an $11 con job!) Afterwards we strolled around the man-made lake outside the hospital - a nice breather - today was a tough one for me, work wise. I'm glad we took the time to come to the ultrasound together - we really do need to spend some more time together - it never feels like enough. KB tells me to get all the time you can now b/c it's harder afterwards! Coping with life is tough enough now - so this worries me a little. Ah, you gotta lauf!

E has forgotten her blogger password already - she's had it for at least 20 hours! This whole absent minded thing is very cute ... but I'm waiting for her to forget me and my role in this whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home